Sunday 8 January 2017

Bout of Books: Update 7 Jan

Day 6 of the Bout of Books readathon!

FINALLY! I finished The Amulet Thief, it just took some days to make myself read the book. I mean it was totally bad. I just found my interest in the book kept on getting lower and lower...

I also started AND finished Olmec Obituary. To be honest, I did read around 5% of the book the day before I started to read this properly. But, I started this and then I had to finish it because it was so engrossing to read! I finished it around 2.30 am. It was so fabulous to be able to read half the night!
Also, my first thought was to read this Swedish book Det Gud inte såg (What God didn't see), but no matter how easy it was to read it, it just didn't work for me. I've gotten it from the publisher and now I don't know if I should read and review it or just skip it. It feels bad reading something that I'm pretty sure will result in a bad review. Now, that has happened before, but I'm thinking this year that I will stop reading books that just done work for me. For real this time! ;)

What is Bout of Books?
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 2nd and runs through Sunday, January 8th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Bout of Books 18

No comments:

Post a Comment