Wednesday 4 January 2017

Bout of Books Update 2 Jan

Bout of Books started this week and it's also my first working week for this year. But I managed to get some reading done. Not as much as I had wanted, but at least I finished a book and started two other.

The Dead Seekers was the book I decided to start this week by reading since it looked interesting and was going to be released 3 Jan. You can read my review here (It's a 5-star book)

The I started two new books. I had picked 4 books that I really wanted to read this week, and it was hard to pick which one to start with. Since my memory kind of sucks, and I only did an update for A Promise of Fire (that I had read 10% of the book), am I not sure how much I read. *sigh* But, they both seemed very promising 

Need to get better with writing down every date stats!

 


What is Bout of Books?
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 2nd and runs through Sunday, January 8th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Bout of Books 18

No comments:

Post a Comment