Thursday 15 December 2016

Cover Crush: Assassin's Fate by Robin Hobb


Erin over at Flashlight Commentary is the one that came up with the cover crush idea and I loved it so much that I decided that every Thursday would I post a cover that I really love. 

***********
This week's Cover Crush if for the last book in The Fitz and The Fool Trilogy. And, when it comes to this book is this probably, without a doubt, the book I most long for to read next year. Until then I just have to sigh of this cover and wonder what's significant about each detail of the cover especially since the blurb is a bit vague.


Description:

Fitz and the Fool’s new tale of epic adventure and intrigue brings their latest trilogy to a stunning conclusion.

In their continuing quest to save Fitz’s daughter Bee, and destroy the sinister order that threatens her, Fitz and the Fool must not only face their most difficult challenges yet, but also come to terms with the unanswered questions of their pasts.


***********

Check out this week's cover crush over at 

Flashlight Commentary

2 Kids and Tired Books


The Maidens Court

No comments:

Post a Comment