Sunday 1 May 2016

May Clean Sweep ARC Challenge!

After almost 1 week of reading Netgalley ARC's is it time for the 1 MONTH long Clean Sweep ARC Challange. One thing I'm happy with when it comes to this challenge is that I don't have to focus just on my Netgalley books.  

My goals:
97% ratio on NetGalley (94% now)
5 Edelweiss books read
3 paperback/hardcover/ sent to me from publishers
2 ebooks send to me from publishers

For the fourth year in a row during the month of May we will be challenging you to get those advanced reading copies read!  These can be e-arc’s, finished copies, audio and physical arcs. (regardless of release date) As an added bonus you will be able to schedule advanced reviews and free up your time to enjoy the warmer weather. To make things fun there will be 24 hour readathon and a grand prize for a 2016 release.
So roll up your sleeves grab your brooms and check your NetGalley stats, Edelweiss haul and those books you’ve meant to review in your ARC TBR pile..because it’s time to make a CLEAN SWEEP! 
Clean Sweep ARC Challenhe

No comments:

Post a Comment