Thursday 26 May 2016

#CoverCrush: The House of Hawthorne by Erika Robuck











Erin over at Flashlight Commentary is the one that came up with the cover crush idea and I loved it so much that I decided that every Thursday would I post a cover that I really love. 

Check out this week's cover crush over at Flashlight Commentary, 2 Kids and Tired Books, Layered Pages and The Maidens Court!

***********
This week's Cover Crush is for Erika Robuck's The House of Hawthorne. It's such a beautiful cover. I like the original hardcover cover as well, but I think like this lighter cover that they chose for the paperback version a bit more. But, both of them are covers eye-catching and would certainly make me stop in a bookstore to check them out.



Original hardcover cover:



No comments:

Post a Comment