Tuesday 31 May 2016

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge May 2016 End Result!


May is almost over (just around 1 hour left) and I thought I would list my result since there is no way I can read one more book this month! I must say that it was a good month, I read a lot of ARC's and the only goal I failed was my NetGalley goal. However, I must admit that I went a bit request crazy for a while and the publishers were kind to approve me. A LOT!

My goals:

1. 97% ratio on NetGalley (94% now)
90% and my reading list on NetGalley haven't been this bad since 2015...*feeling ashamed*


2. Five Edelweiss ARC's read

I did it, I read five ARC's from Edelweiss!


3. Three paperback/hardcover/ sent to me from publishers

I only managed...15 (Some I also had as ebooks so I manage to win the Edelweiss goal thanks to this!)


4. Two E-books send to me from publishers, not through NetGalley or Edelweiss.

I read two  and that's all I had to read so not a hard goal to finish!


**********
So, next time I thinking of listing books to read instead and see how many I manage to read. Btw I read 29 ARCs this month so I guess I should be proud! 



**********
For the fourth year in a row during the month of May we will be challenging you to get those advanced reading copies read!  These can be e-arc’s, finished copies, audio and physical arcs. (regardless of release date) As an added bonus you will be able to schedule advanced reviews and free up your time to enjoy the warmer weather. To make things fun there will be 24 hour readathon and a grand prize for a 2016 release.
So roll up your sleeves grab your brooms and check your NetGalley stats, Edelweiss haul and those books you’ve meant to review in your ARC TBR pile..because it’s time to make a CLEAN SWEEP! 
Clean Sweep ARC Challenhe

No comments:

Post a Comment