Thursday 18 February 2016

Cover Crush: The City of the Lost by Kelley Armstrong


Erin over at Flashlight Commentary is the one that came up with the cover crush idea and I loved it so much that I decided that every Thursday would I post a cover that I really love. 

2 Kids and Tired Books also post cover crushes. Take a look at her new cover crush post! 

This week I'm going to do a bit of a different kind of Cover Crush. As I was going through my books at Goodreads to find a nice cover did I stumble over Kelley Armstrong's The City of the Lost. I have never read a book by Armstrong, but this cover and the blurb intrigues me.

However there are two other covers for the book and I have added them too. Which cover do you like best? I have placed the cover in the order I like them best, with the one I like the most on top.

I think the first one appeals to me because of the forest and the light. I also like the font.The second one is also nice, with the trees and what looks like blood. The last one I have some problem with, there is just something with he text that almost hurts my eyes. It's too blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment