Thursday 28 January 2016

Cover Crush: My Last Continent Midge Raymond


It's Thursday again and time for this week's cover crush, and let me tell you it's not always an easy choice. This was not actually the cover I had planned to gush over today, but it was love at first sight when I saw this one

This cover captivated me at first sight. And, the story just made me more eager to read the book. There is just something about the night sky full of stars and the ship that is plowing through the ice. I can feel the coldness and the sound of the ship moving forward and still there is a silence. There is no voices, no cars just the ship purposefully moving forward.And, the sky is full of stars and you are a long away from home...



For other Cover Crushes see links:

No comments:

Post a Comment