Thursday 23 April 2015

The Bleiberg Project by David S. Khara

The Bleiberg Project by David S. Khara
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Wall Street trader Jay Corbin learns that his long-lost father has been killed and not long after that is his mother assassinated. Now together with a Jackie Walls, a CIA bodyguard must he figure out what his father was investigating. What was it his father knew that got him killed? The trail leads to Zurich and it seems that the Nazis is behind everything...

I admit that the first person narrative got a bit annoying in this book, but fortunately, the story was interesting enough to keep my interest. Jay Corbin may be the main character, but I found Eytan Morg, the Mossad agent to be the most interesting character in the book, even though I guessed his background early on. It was a nice thriller with a fast-paced story and I will continue reading the series.

I received this copy from the publisher through Netgalley in return for an honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment