Saturday, 1 November 2014

Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories by Craig Johnson

Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories by Craig Johnson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I was quite happy when NG approved me for reading this book since I’m a huge fan of Craig Johnsons Longmire series. They only thing that would have made me happier would have been a new book in the series instead of a book with short stories, many which I have already read. But never less I was happy (Unfortunately, I had to wait to read this book because of the Nora Roberts book I was reading…meh)

I thought this book would only have one new story that I hadn’t read before, but it had a couple which was a fun surprise, and I took the opportunity to read some not all of the stories that I had read before, like “Messenger”, I love that story.

There are 12 stories in this collection. A must read for Longmire fans!

Old Indian trick: Never underestimate an Indian…3 star

Ministerial aid: Walt as the Messiah…4 stars

Slick-tongued devil: Never try to con a grieving sheriff…4 stars

Fire Bird: Old ladies shouldn’t play with fire…3 stars

Unbalanced: Walt gives a young girl a lift and they talk music and life…3 stars

Several Stations: Walt should stick to his occupation; the theater isn’t his thing but he makes a good Santa…3 star

High holiday: Never try to fool Walt that you are jewish…3 stars

Toys for tots: Buying presents for Walt isn’t easy…3 stars

Divorce horse: A horse goes missing…3 stars

Thankstaking: Walt and Henry aren't on the same page when it comes to Thanksgiving…3 stars

Messenger: Walt, Vic, Henry, bears and an owl…4 stars

Petunia, bandit queen of the bighorns; Walt tells the story of Petunia, the ewe that launched a thousand strays...3

You haven’t read Craig Johnsons Books? Start with the Cold Dish; it’s the first book about Walt Longmire, Sheriff of Wyoming's Absaroka County.

Thank you Netgalley for providing me with a free copy for an honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment