Sunday 2 November 2014

Sleepy Hollow: Children of the Revolution by Keith R.A. DeCandido

Sleepy Hollow: Children of the Revolution by Keith R.A. DeCandido
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The story in this book takes place after the episode "The Golem" and before the episode "The Vessel".

A Coven of witches is collecting Congressional Cross's to use in a spell to bring the witch Serilda back. It is up Abbie, Crane, Jenny, and Irving have to stop Serilda from resurrecting.

I enjoyed reading about Crane and Abbie mostly because I'm looking forward to season 2. It took me a while to realize that Serilda was the witch whose bones was burned in an episode. I would have liked it mentioned early in the story since it's not easy to remember everything that happens in the show. But my biggest problem is that I didn't find the story that interesting because I know what will happen next and I'm more interested in the future of Crane and Abbie than a story from a period that has passed.

Thank you Netgalley for providing me with a free copy for an honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment